Witch's Brew Bone Broth Collagen - 16 Ounces
Only available for purchase at the Farmers Market. Not available online or in stores. *Seasonal Product*
Made with carefully selected bones that have large amounts of ligaments and tendons so the bones will extract collagan once they are slow simmered for 24 hours.
- Filtered water
- Free-range, locally sourced chicken wings, feet, and backs
- Raw, organic apple cider vineger with mother
- Organic ginger
- Organic turmeric
- Organic sage
- hint of pink himalayn sea salt
- hint of fresh cracked pepper
- Bone Broth contains glycosaminoglycans such as glucosamine, and it’s packed with chondroitin and hyaluronic acid. Therefore, it is a natural joint remedy
- Bone broth is loaded with glycine, which aids digestion by helping to regulate the synthesis of bile salts and secretion of gastric acid.
- Bone broth makes a delicious food topper and can add an extra boost of hydration to your dog or cat’s diet. It may also entice picky eaters to eat their food.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: The natural collagen in bone broth forms a gelatin consistency, therefore scoop suggested serving size over your dog or cat’s food. For pets between 20-40 pounds, serve them 2 oz of bone broth a day. For pets between 50-80 pounds, feed them 4 oz of bone broth a day. For pets 80+ pounds, feed them 6 oz of bone broth a day. Separation is natural.